Friday 17 June 2022

and I went for a drive to Stockinbingal...Part 2- side street...

 

Strange design for a post office...So I Googled...

Ellwood’s Hall was built by Thomas Ellwood and opened in June 1912. The Oddfellow’s Ball was the first entertainment there. The building included 2 shops with the hall's entrance in between...The post office currently occupies the first shop...

More details HERE

From this point, I discovered some unexpected house designs + the odd old business and garden features...Metal garden ornaments especially seemed to be favoured...

And once again I saw no one...








And behind the ex hotel were these 2 horses...

I felt that the police station looked more like a mini school...

And finally...this...








All this (and many more) surrounded the shed, (featured below), facing the street...


I am at quite a loss if anything is actually for sale or is this some grand hobby...
Once again, no one was around to ask...

No comments: